Nag Tibba also known as ‘Serpent’s Peak’ and is situated at the altitude of 3,022 meters (9,915 ft). It is an ideal weekend trek situated near New Delhi. Suggested for most people looking to take up a weekend jaunt and break the monotonous daily routine. Nag Tibba trek can be done throughout the winter season when most of the treks in higher Himalayan ranges are closed. Since the trek is located near Delhi and can be completed in just 2 days, thus it becomes an ideal trek for weekends. It is an easy grade trek, thus anyone with a normal fitness can do this trek. The trek offers some of the best camping locations and beautiful sightseeing options. Trek Trail goes through thick deodar forest. With only a day into the trek one reaches to very remote region with almost no habitation.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Delhi to Delhi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 PM|
|RETURN TIME||Early Morning|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Day 0 : Delhi - Pantwari
- Report at 8 PM at Keshav Puram metro station.
- The journey to Pantwari, Uttarakhand will start from Keshav Puram metro station at 9 PM.
Day 1 : Pantwari - Trek to Nag Mandir Campsite
- Reach Pantwari in the morning and have delicious breakfast.
- Start your trek and reach the campsite at Nag Mandir (Base of Nag Tibba Summit) in around 4 to 5 hours.
- Trek is uphill and we will stop enroute for lunch (packed lunch).
- Reach Campsite and setup tents. We will arrive at our campsite by the late afternoon and setup tents.
- Take rest, rejuvenate in the fresh air and explore the surroundings. Click selfies and enjoy with the group/family/friends.
- Overnight stay in camps.
Day 2 : Nag Mandir - Nag Tibba Summit - Pantwari
- Wake up to the sounds of nature. Enjoy the unforgettable pure fresh air. Capture the views of falling of first light on the snow capped mountains.
- Freshen up and enjoy the healthy breakfast and gear up for our second trek to Nag Tibba Summit Expedition.
- Enroute enjoy the breathtaking views of snow capped mountains, valley and forest area.
- We will reach the Nag Tibba Summit in a couple of hours. View the beautiful snow filled Mountain ranges of Garhwal and Himachal.
- We will have our packed lunch at the Summit and get to view the famous peaks of Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch, Srikanth, Black peak and many more.
- Trek back to the Nag Mandir Campsite taking the same route and return to Pantwari.
- From Pantwari start your journey back to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi early morning on 30th April with splendid memories.