Parashar Lake Trek is a perfect trekking expedition for families and group of friends in Himachal Pradesh. This Lake is surrounded by the Dhauladhar ranges in Kullu Valley. Parashar Lake, a secret gem lies in the Mandi District of Himachal Pradesh. The lake is famous for its crystal blue water.
Parashar Lake trek is a moderate level trek and fascinates lot of trekking enthusiasts because of the charming trail that passes through a forest and several rivulets. To give you a glimpse of serene Himachali culture, the trail of Parashar Lake trek passes through several Mandian villages. Once you hit the lap of Parashar Lake, you will be fascinated by the mystifying Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Kinnaur mountain ranges leaving you mesmerized.
Just besides the Parashar Lake, you can experience the Himachali Architecture offered by the local temple of famous saint, Parashar Rishi.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Delhi to Delhi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 PM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 7:00 AM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
How to Reach Mandi by Road (on Own) : Mandi district is well connected with the roads network. You can check availability & book seats in Volvo or Ordinary buses between Delhi & Mandi on Himachal Roadways Website. OR, if you have a bigger group (minimum 12 pax) then we can arrange mini coach from Delhi to Delhi on actual cost.
Day 0 : Delhi - Mandi - 25th Oct at 9 PM from Haiderpur Metro Station
- Assemble at Haiderpur Metro Station (Yellow Line) at 8:30 PM on 25th October 2019.
- Drive overnight in a shared AC Vehicle towards Mandi.
- Halt twice for snacking (on own) and freshen-up during the journey.
- Reach Mandi by 6:30 AM on 26th October 2019.
Day 1 : Mandi- Baggi Village - Trek to Parashar Lake campsite
- Report 6.30 AM at Mandi Bus Stand. We will drive to Baggi village (Starting point of our Parashar Lake Trek).
- Reach Baggi Village by 8 AM and begin trek. Baggi is approx 27 KMs from Mandi Bus Stop. Thus it takes approx an hour to reach Baggi.
- We will reach our campsite at Parashar Lake within 4 to 5 hours by covering the distance of approx 7.5 Kms which passes through a magnificent trail of dense forest.
- Trek is mostly uphill and we will reach to an altitude of 8900 ft. from 4439 ft (Baggi Village).
- Reach Campsite and setup tents. We will arrive at our campsite by the noon and setup tents.
- Take rest, rejuvenate in the fresh air and explore the surroundings. Click selfies and enjoy with the group.
- Overnight at camps.
- All nutritional meals suited for this Trek will be provided by us.
Day 2 : Parashar Lake - Baggi Village
- Wake up to the sounds of nature. Enjoy the unforgettable pure fresh air. Capture the views of falling of first light on the snow capped mountains.
- Freshen up and enjoy the healthy breakfast and gear up for our return journey to Baggi Village.
- We will trek down to Baggi with the same route taken to reach Parashar Lake. Steep descend with moderate difficulty as it may get a bit tricky in case of hard ice on the trail.
- We will reach the Baggi Village within 4-5 hours travelling the distance of 7.5 Kms.
- Drive back to Delhi from Baggi Village in our vehicle for your return journey back to home.
Day 3 : Baggi Village - Delhi
- We will start our journey back to home from Baggi Village in our shared AC Vehicle
- Halt Twice for Dinner (on own) and Freshen up enroute
- Drop Off at Haiderpur Metro Station (yellow line) around 7 AM.
- With beautiful memories of your trip head back home.