Rishikesh ia a small ancient holy town located in the Dehradun district of the Uttarakhand state. It is also known as the ‘Gateway to Garhwal Himalayas’, but nowadays it is also flourishing as a perfect Rafting and Camping destination among the adventure junkies. The main plus point of this city is its close proximity to the cities of Haridwar and Dehradun. It is a perfect getaway for the city people especially on weekends as this city provides an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and provides an exhilarating experience full of adventure and peacefulness at the same time. Just pack your bags reach Rishikesh along with your family and friends and go according to your mood. You have the option of relaxing in the camp along the holy river Ganges, in the lap of nature where you can indulge in yoga and meditation. Another option is to switch to the adventurous mode and go for bungee jumping, rock climbing, white water rafting and kayaking in the river Ganges.
Day 1: Enjoy in the Camp
- Arrive at the Campsite during lunch time, here you will be will be received by the camp manager and he will brief you about the Do’s and Don’ts during your camp stay. After this have your delicious Lunch and check into your tents.
- After relaxing for a while, see the campsite and watch the river Ganga flowing. In the camp you can also play carom, badminton, beach volleyball and cricket. You can also take a nice and soothing stroll at the beach with your friends and family.
- In the evening campfire will be there to enjoy with you friends/family and make the evening a memorable one. The campfire activity will be followed by a wholesome delicious dinner and later Doze off in the tents.
Day 2 - Rafting
- Get up early and enjoy the fresh morning breeze.
- Have your nutritious breakfast and get ready for the Rafting session. Our representative will transfer you to the starting spot i.e Marine drive, the place from where the rafting stretch begins. Here you will be provided with all the rafting gear which includes life jacket, helmet & Paddle etc as your safety is our primary concern.
- After gearing up a short safety briefing will be given by your guides. Non swimmers need not to worry as everyone is made to wear the life jackets, which will not let you drown in the river. The rafting session will be of 26 Km and would take approximately 3 hours.
- During rafting you will encounter about ten small and big rapids. Some of the good rapids are Three blind mice, Cross fire, Roller coaster, Golf Course etc. Enjoy these rapids along with activities like body surfing and cliff jumping and get the adrenaline rush. Raft down till Rishikesh and end the trip near Laxman Jhula.
- Drive back to our Office and then leave with amazing memories.